Examples of Serious Violations
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15 m.p.h. or more above the posted speed limit
- Reckless driving, as defined by State or Local law or regulation, including but not limited to the offense of driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.
- Improper or erratic lane changes.
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely.
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Hit and Run, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident