Truck Driver Qualifications
The Following Truck Driver Experiences is Required:
- Must be 23 years of age or older.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in the operation of Tractor/Trailer Experience.
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier Guidelines
- Have a valid Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements, or Chauffeur license (where applicable) in state of residence.
- No current truck license suspension or revocation.
- A work permit is not acceptable.
- No Serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the last 3 years
- No more than four (4) moving violations in the past 36 months and no more than two (2) in the previous 12 months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away From the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within three years. (Disabling damage means damage that precludes departure of any motor vehicle from the scene of an accident in its usual manner in daylight after simple repairs. This includes damaged vehicles that are drivable, but would incur further damage, if so driven.)