Apply for Local Truck Driving Jobs
Wayne Transports Trucking Jobs
Ready to earn a truck drivers salary? Wayne Transports wants to hire you to haul products across the Midwest and Canada.
Be sure to read through qualifications & experience. Then apply with us when you're tired of searching through other truck driver jobs online!
'All information submitted is subject to background check and verification.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.
Drivers must meet the following:
- Must be 23 years of age or older.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience, 200k miles in the operation of Tractor/Trailer Equipment.
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier Guidelines
- Have a valid Commercial Driver License with proper endorsements, or Chauffeur license (where applicable) in state of residence.
- No current license suspension or revocation.
- A work permit is not acceptable.
- No Serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the last 3 years
- No more than four (4) moving violations in the past 36 months and no more than two (2) in the previous 12 months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away From the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within three years. (Disabling damage means damage that precludes departure of any motor vehicle from the scene of an accident in its usual manner in daylight after simple repairs. This includes damaged vehicles that are drivable, but would incur further damage, if so driven.)